Monday, January 30, 2006

Four Things Meme

It's all Peter's fault, who in turn was 'tagged' by Thomas. At least I'm in good company. :-) Here's a few silly top four lists (not necessarily definite):

Four Jobs I've Had
  1. Second rate paper boy (delivering folders and such) in De Bilt, the Netherlands
  2. Summer job preparing orders of computer hardware in Hilversum, the Netherlands
  3. Freelance interaction designer for Leapfrog, my own company
  4. Interaction designer at Bright Alley Interactive Communication
Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over
  1. Blade Runner
  2. Reservoir Dogs
  3. Seven Samurai
  4. Lost in Translation
Four Places I've Lived
  1. Blokzijl, the Netherlands
  2. Paris, France
  3. Schagen, the Netherlands
  4. De Bilt, the Netherlands
Four TV Shows I Love
  1. The X-Files
  2. ER
  3. The Simpsons
  4. Ren & Stimpy
Four Places I've Vacationed
  1. Costa Rica
  2. Indonesia
  3. Singapore
  4. New Orleans
Four Of My Favorite Dishes
  1. Lamb chops
  2. Spaghetti Putanesca
  3. Dutch pancakes
  4. Sushi
Four Sites I Visit Daily
  1. Bloglines
  2. Flickr
  3. Last.fm
  4. plazes
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
  1. Pulau Bunaken, Sulawesi, Indonesia
  2. Tokio, Japan
  3. Somewhere along the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica
  4. The tatami of a Takeda Ryu dojo
Four Bloggers I'm Tagging
  1. Edgar
  2. Tom
  3. Iskander
  4. Hessel (so he can do something with his 'new' domain)
Technorati: , ,